Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: Knowledge Base
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Admin > Content > Knowledge Base
- Create a folder called "Articles"
- Inside of articles, create two folders "1.0" and "2.0"
- Inside folder "1.0", add an article with title "test"
- Inside folder "2.0", add an article with title "test" (it must have exactly the same title as in the previous step).
- Go to any page and add the Knowledge Base Display Portlet
- Go to the portlet configuration, and select the "Articles" folder as content root.
- Close the configuration popup and refresh the page.
- To the left of an article a combo box appears with the values "1.0" and "2.0"
- No combo box appears