Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
- Set up Liferay so e-mails to the admin user can be effectively received and seen.
- Deploy Social Office, or at least the following plugins:
- microblogs-portlet (dependency of so-activities-hook)
- tasks-portlet (dependency of so-activities-hook)
- Set a user's display settings to (UTC-5:00) Eastern Standard Time
- Add the calendar portlet to a page.
- Add the Activities portlet (the one from the "Collaboration" category, not the one from the "Social" category) to the page.
- Create an all-day event on a site's calendar (likely "Liferay") in the future
- View the event creation in an Activities portlet
- Go to the arrow menu from the site's calendar:
- Click in "RSS". Observe the event.
- Click in the event. Click in "Edit".
- Invite the admin user to the event. Save it.
- Observe the invitation email.
- At steps 2, 4 and 7 Event will show up as starting at 7PM the day prior to when you originally created the event. It should be starting at 12 AM.