Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M5
Currently, in WCD portlet, only web contents in approved status can be searched and displayed. But a web content admin may want to selected not approved (Scheduled) web content to be displayed in the future. In this case, selecting a not approved wen content make sense.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a new Basic Web Content and schedule it to be displayed in the future
- Click Publish
- Add a Web Content Display portlet to a page
- Click to Select Web Content
Expected Result: The created web content is able to be selected and after selected, WCD does not show its content.
Actual Result: The web content is unable to be searched.
Behavior after the fix (6.2.x) - Notes for QA
- We display a SCHEDULED article in the configuration view of the Web Content Display portlet only, if no APPROVED (older or newer) version exists for the given web content. Otherwise, we display the APPROVED version.
- Search using the search box of the Configuration view of the Web Content Display portlet should also return a scheduled article