Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
At DDM custom fields, we store at lucene one copy for each language in order to be able to search and sort using any of them.
The problem is that we always use all configured languages at portal level, even we have an special configuration at site level:
- At Liferay level: we have 12 languages (default configuration)
- At Site level, we create one site with only one language.
This cause to store a lot of innecessary data inside lucene index, spending time and space.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new site
- At Configuration => Site Settings => Display Settings, configure only one language: "English (United States)"
- Create a new structure with 5 fields
- Create a new webcontent, using the new created structure, save and publish it
- Check lucene index it will store the structure data at folowing fields: ddm_<structure-id>_<field-name>_<language>
- Wrong behaviour: one field is added for each portal language
- Expected behavior: one field is added for each site configured language