Steps to reproduce:
1. Enable Remote Live for a Site.
2. Create a single page.
3. Add a document to Documents and Media.
4. Add a web content display with a web content that links to the document. Embedding an image is simplest.
5. Move the document to the Recycle Bin.
6. Publish the page to Live. Verify that the Web Content lists 1 item. Include Referenced Content (default).
7. Verify the Staging page and Live page match, both with a broken image link.
8. Now, publish the page again. Use the Date range option (last 12 hours) to include the same content as before. This time don't check the Web Content -> Referenced Content option.
Public failed and should show "there-are-missing-references-that...Document: document (Referenced by a Web Content Article: Web Content)", just like it shows on 62.
Public failed and shows "com.liferay.portal.MissingReferenceException", didn't show the details of document.