Power User having "Go To Control-panel" gets a blank page
When com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.etag.ETagFilter property is set to false
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Extracted clean instance of Liferay 6.2 EE SP7 and add "com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.etag.ETagFilter=false" in portal-ext.properties.
2. Start the server and log in with firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Created a new site named "Test Site" and added a home page named "Home".
4. Created a new user with valid mail address for eg: email@example.com and added him to "Test Site".
5. Assigned "Site Administrator" role to the newly created user for the "Test Site".
6. Now "firstname.lastname@example.org" is having Site Administrator role for "Test Site" as well as power user role.
7. Now gave "go to control panel" permission to the power user role from Control Panel - Roles - Power User - Define Permissions - Contol Panel - General Permissions & checked "Go to Control Panel" checkbox.
8. Now logged in as "email@example.com" & went to "Test Site" home page.
9. Clicked on Control Panel link in the Admin drop-down list.
Result in clean SP7
Issues is reproduced i.e. customer is getting a blank page with URL: http://localhost:8080/group/control_panel?refererPlid=10185 on address bar.
Result in SP9
Issues is not reproduced i.e. customer is getting Control Panel with a long URL:http://localhost:8080/group/control_panel/manage?p_p_auth=cHirOLqJ&p_p_id=134&p_p_lifecycle=0&doAsGroupId=10182&refererPlid=10185&controlPanelCategory=sites&_134_redirect=%2Fgroup%2Fcontrol_panel%3FrefererPlid%3D10185
No Error on console.