When selecting a new parent article, hex characters are present in place of special characters like spaces or apostrophes.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create 2 new KB Articles on Admin > Control Pane > Knowledge Base >Add. Name one as "KB's Parent Article" and the other as "KB's Child Article".
2. Add a new page.
3. Add the Knowledge Base Display portlet.
4. Move the article "KB's Child Article" on Actions > Move.
5. Click on Select Parent.
6. Click the Choose button to select the article "KB's Parent Article".
7. Assert that the new parent article is reflected on the field New Parent Article.
The article title "KB's Parent Article" should reflect correctly on the New Parent Field.
The article title shown is "KB#039;s&#x ..."