Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
1. Log in as admin
2. Add a Regular Role -> "Role Manager"
3. Define Permissions on Role Manager
4. Control Panel -> Users -> Roles check Access in Control Panel and save
5. Organization Owner > Permissions > Check view for Role Manager
6. Add another Regular Role -> "Secret Role"
7. Click Permissions on the Secret Role
8. Verify that the Role Manager does not have View permission on the role
9. Add a new User with the Role Manager Role
10. Log in as the new user
11. Go to Control Panel -> Users -> Roles
Secret role should not be displayed.
Secret role is displayed.