This issue was discovered in 6.2.x after testing
LPS-52396. The issue is that now the MBMessage parent message references are being imported but they are not being exported. This issue is fixed in Master LPS-43841, however, not all of the logic is needed in 6.2.x so I am only backporting the part that is necessary.
Steps to reproduce
LPS-52396implemented in 6.2.x
- Prepare a Liferay cluster with two nodes.
- Start node 1.
- Accessing node 1, add a message board post with subject "node 1".
- Start node 2.
- Accessing node 2, add a message board post with subject "node 2".
- Accessing node 1, reply to "node 2".
- Export a LAR from the message boards portlet.
- Create a new site "Blank".
- Try to import the LAR into the message boards portlet of "Blank".