Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.1.X EE
0.) Install Clam AntiVirus on your system.
- download http://sourceforge.net/projects/clamwin/files/clamwin/0.98.5/clamwin-0.98.5-setup.exe/download
- install with default settings
- after install and database update, copy C:\ProgramData\.clamwin\db directory to C:\Program Files (x86)\ClamWin\bin\
- add C:\Program Files (x86)\ClamWin\bin\ to PATH
- download the (e.q. sudo apt-get install clamav for Ubuntu) and add /etc/lib to the classpath.
(make sure clamscan working fine by checking in terminal: )
clamscan --stdout --no-summary [path to test file]
1.) Put these properties into portal-ext.properties file:
2.) Log in as Test Test user and upload an anti virus test file and an unaffected file to Documents and Media through Multiple Document uploader (Flash Player should be installed for that button to appear), I used eicar.com.txt downloaded from http://www.eicar.org/85-0-Download.html.
Unaffected file can be uploaded without error, for the virus test file the following message is displayed however: "An unexpected error occurred while uploading your file." with no reference to the file being a virus (see screenshot.png).
Expected result: "A virus was detected in the file."