Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.2 CE GA3 , 6.2.X EE
Issue: Users are unable to view Web Content after installing
LPS-40597 and setting the below property:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install Liferay 6.2 EE SP7
- Add the following property to the portal-ext.properties file: journal.article.view.permission.check.enabled=true
- Start Liferay
- Add basic web content FROM THE CONTROL PANEL.
- Add a Web Content Display Portlet to the front Page, and select the content.
- Sign out and note that the Guest User can view it
- Shutdown Liferay and install
- Start Liferay and view the front page as a Guest
Expected Result: The Guest User can view the Web Content article
Actual Result: The Guest User cannot see the Web Content article. It appears that only Administrator Users are able to view Web Content after the installation of SP9 in the above steps
Tested in 6.2.x and Reproduced
Could not test in Trunk since Web Content could not be created. Received attached errors during Publishing process.
Trunk commit 794c3434a292f5bd60908acc25e7d06aa0624a19
6.2.x commit 525725d0803f088d52187a599be5230bccd1fb15