If you search for a document in CP > Documents and Media, the search only searches for your initial search query. Trying to change it doesn't work.
Steps to reproduce:
- Admin > Content > Documents and Media.
- Add basic document, name it "test".
- Search for "Document" using the search field.
- Assert no results show up.
- Search for test using the search field.
- Assert the page refreshes, no results display, and the search is still looking for Document.
After searching for something, if you find no result you can enter a new search in the search field.
You have to manually navigate back to home to get the search field to show a different result.