Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a new page and deploy the KB Display portlet.
- Click on the gear/cog on the upper right hand to navigate to Configuration > Display Settings.
- Enable Ratings and click on the radio button of Use Star Ratings.
- Save the configuration.
- Navigate to Admin > Content > Knowledge Base.
- Add a new KB article.
- Navigate back to the newly created page.
- On the KB article, mouse over one 1 star.
Expected result: The alert when a user mouses over 1 star should read "Rate this 1 star out of 5."
Actual result: The alert is "Rate this 1 stars out of 5."