6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Site Template (SiteTpl1) with three pages: home, page-one and page-two.
- Go to Web Content and create an structure (wcStr) with a "Link to page" and a "Text"
- Create a template for wcStr
- Add a wcStr Web Content:
- "Title": "web content 1"
- "Link to page": page-one
- "Text" field: "This is a web content"
- Add the Web Content Display to the home, and configure the "web content 1"
- Go to Control Panel > Sites, and create a Site with the SiteTpl1
Web content in the home doesn't keep the link to the equivalent page-one in the Site.
Expected link in the web content is linked to the page-one in the Site.