Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
- Create a structure with an image field
- Create a template using the structure from step 1 and add the image field to the template
- Create a web content using the structure from step 1 Note: Only add a title for the web content. Do not actually upload an image to the image field.
- Add Web Content Display portlet to a page
- Select the web content created in step 3 to be displayed in the portlet
- Using browser developer tools, select the image field text and note that the HTML displayed should look something like this:
- Edit the web content from the Web Content Display portlet, but don't modify anything. Simply click the 'Save' button immediately.
- Using browser developer tools, observe the HTML for the image field text again. It should now look something like this:
Expected Result: If there is still no image uploaded to the image field after editing the web content, the HTML for the field should not change.
Actual Result: The HTML for the image field is changed even though the web content was not modified in any way.