Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
An email notification is sent for every version of web content created between the time when web content review is scheduled and the scheduled review date
- Install a clean Liferay Tomcat bundle. For 6.1. ga1, install hotfix-1824-6110.zip
- Add the following properties to portal-ext.properties:
- Start the server and login as email@example.com
- Configure the smtp server in the Mail settings section of Server Administration
- Go to Web Content
- Go to Configuration > Email From > Address and set your recipient
- Create web content with the title "test"
- Click on schedule
- Uncheck "never review" and change the review time and date to 2 minutes from now
- Publish the web content
- Edit the article, confirm the schedule is still the same for Review date and Publish again (This is to create multiple versions of the same article).
Expected Results: Only one email notification is sent for the latest version of the web content
Actual Results: An email notification is sent for every version of the web content created between the time when the web content review is scheduled and the scheduled review date