Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.2.1 CE GA2, 6.2.2 CE GA3 , 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
1) Start liferay and login with Test
2) Add Asset Publisher on a page
3) Change the "Ordering and Grouping" options into: "Order by..Title - Ascending" in the portlet configuration
4) Go to Admin/Site Admin/Content/DM: upload 3 files called a.txt, b.txt and c.txt one after the other, following this order: b,a,c
5) Observe the entries are now listed as a,b,c (expected)
6) Change the language into any other (e.g. French) by using a language portlet or adding the language into the url
Entries are displayed as b,a,c
No, because it's not possible to sort by title when since
Notes for the screenshots
I also added some web contents with available translations on "fr_FR" besides the uploaded documents.
Notes for QA
You need to execute a reindex from the Server Admin before testing the fixed state in order to update the index with the missing fields.