- Add a new administrator test2
- Enable Kaleo workflow for web content. Use single approver definition.
- Submit a web content article.
- Go to my account -> My Wrolflow Tasks
- Click on the task to go inTto the task
- Use a different browser and login as test2
- Test2 clicks on the task to go into the task
- Test2 clicks Assign to me and approve.
- Test clicks assign to me
- Test clicks reject
The error and exception shows.
Even it's an error, it should displays a more specific error message so that the approvers are able to understand what was happening.
Or there could be a "lock" function on workflow task to prevent this happening.