Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
Component/s: Knowledge Base widget
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Roles
- On the "User" role, select the "Define Permissions" action
- Add the Site Admin > Content > Knowledge Base > View Suggestions permission to the User role.
- Make sure the User role does not have the "Update" permission.
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations
- Create a regular user with User role.
- Add the user to the "Liferay" site
- As an administrator, go to Admin > Content > Knowledge Base
- Create a new article
- Go to any public page and add the KB Display portlet
- Login as the regular user created in step (6)
- Go to the page where the KB Display is located
- Add a suggestion to the article
Expected: After adding the suggestion, it is shown just below the article, and the buttons to change comment state are not displayed
Actual: The article is shown, but state buttons are present. If the user clicks any of the buttons, they will fail.
NOTE: the state buttons are located just below the comment; they're not related to the regular action buttons