6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add the following properties to your portal-ext:
2. Start Liferay and login as admin
3. Install the X-Forwarded-For header Firefox extenstion here, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/x-forwarded-for-header/
4. Assign an IP to be in the X-Forwarded-For header via the extension (18.104.22.168)
5. Start Liferay and login as admin (no web server this time)
6. Deploy the Audit portlet
7. Go to > Control Panel > Audit
8. Verify that the X-Forwarded-For IP address is not listed in the report (ip will likely be listed as 127.0.0.1 instead of the specified ip in x-forwarded-for portlet)
This issue requires the Audit portlet to verify without actually debugging the code. Unfortunately the Audit portlet does not work (66ba73386469458e38a446a93952b388eca81b7b, 7.0 plugins: 94843f431faa30b25cc1b3046749ae22a480e9d2) in master.
Reproduced in trunk? Unable to test via audit portlet.
Reproduced in 6.2.x? Yes (02452e4f473d73c272bbc0a562e6cc6a5874324d, plugins: 8118e1f39871940088bae105721f60d25ca60fb1)
Reproduced in 6.1.x? Yes (7432822126b297c59dd8c75ba2c4cb6401b60f40, plugins: 522005fcbdcd04fe29f0e7cbc33769f23bd5779a)
LPE-13481 The Audit portlet does not grab the IP from the X-Forwarded-For parameter