Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
Component/s: Site Templates
1. Create a site template, called "blog template", visit its Site Pages and place a Blogs portlet on the home page
2. Click on the Blogs portlet configuration
3. On tab "Scope", change the scope to home (Create New)
4. Create a site from it called "Blog site 01"
7. Go to My Sites > Blog site 01 > Home page of the created site and click on the Configuration options for the Blogs portlet
8. Check the "Scope" tab
Expected: Scope to be "Home"
Actual behavior: Scope is "Blog site 01"
The issues is not reproducible if we use Private Pages: during the Site creation select Copy As "Private Pages"