1) Start Liferay 6.2.10 and deploy Calendar plugin.
2) Log into the portal with the liferay admin account.
3) Add the Calendar Portlet to any page.
4) Create a new calendar event with the following settings:
- start date: 12/07/2014
- start time: 11:30 PM
- end date: 12/08/2014
- end time: 12:30 AM
- check "Repeat"
- repeat for 10 occurrences (daily)
6) Select Month View
7) Assess that every event occurence is represented by a red bend which spans across every 2 consecutive days. But the is a problem when there is a line break between 2 consecutive days (one is at the end of a row and the next is at the beginning of the next row). The bend part for the first day does not appear.
Please refer to the attached screenshot (the involved 2 days are Saturday 13 and Sunday 14).