Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M5
- Create a page called 'pathproxy_sitename'
- Access the page via its friendly url: http://localhost:8080/pathproxy_sitename, see it is working
- Stop portal
- Set portal.proxy.path=/pathproxy
- Set up apache 2.2 virtualhost:
- Run apache httpd
- Restart portal
- Try to access http://localhost/pathproxy/pathproxy_sitename
Expected result: Browser loads test page
if friendlyURL is "/company_", and contextPath is "/company" friendlyURL.contains(contextPath) is true
and so the friendlyURL gets shortened to _ which is wrong.