Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Indexation is disabled at portal level during staging publishing:
If any user at any site makes a change during staging publication, it will not be indexed and the information will be lost.
The indexation must be only disabled at staging thread level.
Steps to reproduce
- Create two sites
- Activate staging at site 1
- Add some contents/pages/documents to site 1
- At site 1, publish from staging to live
- During site 1 publication, (at the same time) create a webcontent at site 2
- Wrong behavior Webcontent at site 2 will not be indexed because site 1 publication stops the indexation at portal level.
- Correct behavior Webcontent at site 2 will be indexed, the indexation is stopped at staging thread level