Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
LPS-46117 is reproduced for webcontent, only if you follow some special steps.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a site called "lps46117"
- Enable staging local live
- Create a page "home" and webcontent
- Publish from staging to live both page and wc
- At Staging, add a DM Basic Document Image (do not publish the image to live)
- Open live version of site: http://localhost:8080/web/lps46117/home
- Open "Admin" => "Content" in order to open webcontent control panel section
- Edit created webcontent
- At CKEditor, click the image link button
- Click Browse Server
- The Resources Browser window should appear then click Liferay
- Wrong behavior: There is no document displayed
- Expected behavior: The previous imported document is displayed
- Open "Admin" => "Site Administration" instead using "Content" link
- Open "Admin" => "Content" from Staging version of site (
http://localhost:8080/web/lps46117-staging/home) instead from Live version of the site
I think problem is caused by &doAsGroupId=3420811 parameter that is added at "Admin" => "Content" link.