Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M5
The Site Administrator role loses permissions after running "Clean Up Permissions" from the Control Panel. This is problematic because the Site Administrator role's permissions cannot be defined.
1. Create a user and set its role to Site Administrator.
2. Log in as that user.
3. Check that the Site Administrator can add the Web Forms portlet.
4. Log in as an omni-admin again.
5. Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Site Administration and run "Clean Up Permissions"
6. Log back in as the Site Administrator and attempt to add a Web Forms portlet.
Site Administrator's permissions will be unaffected because this role's permissions cannot be defined.
Site Administrator's permissions have been affected and the user can no longer add the Web Forms portlet.