Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M5
In month view, events spanning into a Daylight Savings Time interval are not displayed in the week the DST starts. The DST shift should occur in the browser's machine, not in the calendar time zone.
- Change your local machine's time zone to one with Daylight Savings Time.
- An option is to change to "Europe/Madrid" / Central European Time.
- Start up Liferay. Deploy calendar. Add it to a page.
- Create an event that starts two weeks before the DST beginning and ends two weeks after the DST beginning.
- If you use Europe/Madrid, the event can start at March 9 and end at April 11 because DST starts at March 29.
- Go to month view
- The event would appear at all days from March 9 to April 11.
- The event does not appear from March 23 to March 29.