This issue depends on
1. Create a new regular role and assign it all the web content related permissions.
2. Create a new user, and assign him this role.
3. Log in as the new user, and go to the Web Content page.
4. Create a new Basic Web Content article, and publish it. Version 1.0 will be created.
5. Edit the published content and save it afterwards as a draft. Draft version 1.1 is created.
Result: In the Home folder you see the 1.1 version, and in the Mine folder you see the 1.1 version as well. So this is fixed now.
6. Open version 1.1 from the Home folder by clicking on its title.
Result: You see actually the content of version 1.0, without the modifications made in draft version 1.1.