Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M5
After a user changes a default language of a site, saving a page on the site renders an error.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start Liferay and login as admin
2. Go to Admin > Site Administration > Configuration > Site Settings > Display Settings
3. Change the Default Language to any other language than its current setting
4. Go to Admin > Site Administration > Pages > Site Pages
5. Select the Welcome page, Please click on the welcome title in many times.
6. Attempt to save the Welcome page without making any changes at all
7. Notice you receive two errors, "Your request failed to complete. " & "Please enter a valid name. "
Actual Result: Received the two errors mentioned above and could not save successfully.
Expected Result: No errors should occur and the save should be successfully.