Knowledgebase - After enabling social bookmarks, you have to disable them to configure which bookmarks you want to use. This happens with both the default social bookmarks, and with the social bookmarks hook deployed.
This was observed on master, but not on 6.2.x or 6.2.10
Steps to Reproduce:
- Deploy Social-bookmarks-hook (optional, this happens without it too)
- Go to Admin, Content, Knowledge Base
- Select Add Article
- Publish New Article
- Add Knowledgebase display to page
- Go to portlet configuration for Knowledge Base display
- Enable Social Bookmarks
- Save and Close configuration
- Assert Social Bookmarks are present
- Go to configuration, assert that 'Enable Social Bookmarks' is checked
Social Bookmarks site configuration checkboxes display and the user can edit which social bookmarks display on the page.
The social bookmarks site configuration checkboxes do not display. The user has to 'disable' social bookmarks by unchecking the enabled box. After this the site settings checkboxes display.
There is also a language key error with related assets. Instead of 'Enable Related Assets' the page displays enable-related-assets.