1. With an administrator, create a role in the control panel
2. Find the newly created role and click on it to assign permissions;
3. Click on the "Define permissions" tab;
4. In the left panel, go to "Site Administration" > "Content" > "Web content"
5. In "General Permissions", check "Access in Site Administration" and "View"
6. Click on Save
7. Create a new web content structure and template associated to this structure
8. Manage the permissions of this structure and uncheck all checkboxes (except for Owner), if they are not already.
9. For the template, do the same but also give the View permission to the role created at step 1
10. Create a user and assign him the role created at step 1, also remove the Power User role.
11. Login with this user
12. Go to the web content administration page
13. Click on Manage Templates
-> A blank page is displayed and the log contains this exception:
com.liferay.portal.security.auth.PrincipalException at com.liferay.portlet.dynamicdatamapping.service.permission.DDMStructur