Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M5
When the user specifies a locale in the URL (ex. /en), we are mapping this locale according to "locales.enabled" portal property and not with the site available languages.
1. Add the following property to the portal-ext:
2. Go to Admin > Site Administration / Configuration > Display Settings
3. Choose the option "Define a custom default language and additional available languages for this site. " and set English (United Kingdom) as default language, and set German and English (UK) as your current languages, move every other language to the Available section
4. Create a page "test-en-gb"
5. At the Control Panel > Users and Organizations section edit the user and change the default language of the user to German
6. Log in and click on: http://localhost:8080/en/test-en-gb
Actual behavior: The page is displayed in German
Expected behavior: The page should be displayed in English