Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M5
The solution implemented for
LPS-53853 does not resolve that issue for DLFileEntry:
LPS-53853, during Staging publish process, we are searching modified objects filtering by modifieddate and statusdate
- The problem is that statusdate does not exists at DLFileEntry level, it exists at DLFileVersion but Stagings works only with DLFileEntries.
Note: Sometimes the DLFileEntry is restored if other object (webcontent or asset publisher) is related to it, because Staging publish the dependencies.
Steps to reproduce
- Create site and activate local staging
- Add a DLFileEntry to Site
- Publish from Staging to Live
- Move DLFileEntry to recycle bin
- Publish deletion to Live
- Restore FileEntry
- Without any modification, publish from Staging to Live:
- Expected behavior: FileEntry is restored at Live
- Wrong behavior: FileEntry is not restored at Live