Steps to Reproduce:
1) Login as Admin.
2) Go to Control Panel -
> Roles -->Site Member->Define Permissions.
3) Search for Wiki.
4) Check all the permissions associated with Wiki Node (wiki_node_default_permissions.png).
5) Save it.
6) Go to Control panel --> Content --> Wiki.
7) Add New Wiki Node say "Liferay Wiki".
8) On the permission section (permission_while_creating.png), the permissions defined in step-4 is not getting reflected.
9) Save the Wiki node.
10) Click on Actions --> permissions against the Wiki node created in Step -7 (permission_after_creating.png).
Actual Result : Permissions defined from the control panel is getting reflected in Step-10 (Checked and greyed out), but same is not reflected in Step-8.
Expected result : Permissions defined from control panel should be reflected while creating wiki. i.e. The behavior of wiki (before creating and after creating) should
be same and while creating wiki the permissions defined from control panel should be checked and greyed out.
Same behavior can be found in Blogs as well.