Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE
Component/s: Site Templates
1. Create a Site Template with a page "page1"
2. Create a user "testUser", set the Site Template e.g. for "Private Pages" under the Personal Site section
3. Log in with the user, go to her private pages
The URL should be something like localhost:8080/user/testUser/page1
4. Create another page "page2" for the Site Template
5. Go to localhost:8080/user/testUser/page2
Not found message
The page to be displayed
If we go to page1 first, the propagation will be triggered, and the new page will be available.
This issue is fixed on trunk by
Unfortunately it's a story ticket, so it cannot be backported to 62, however the logic from FriendlyURLServlet could be copied, so this issue won't exist on 62 either.