Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M5
- Start Liferay
- Log on as "firstname.lastname@example.org" user, and add an Asset Publisher to he default page.
- In the Asset Publisher configuration page, select "Manual" in the "Asset Selection" field.
- Add 21 new web contents through the "Add New" button.
- In the asset list available at the "selection" panel, set "5" at the "Items per Page" selector
After this, more pages are available in the list, with 5 items per page, this is the expected behavior.
6. Go to the second page, and move up the 7th asset
Asset Publisher lost pagination preferences and showed a result list with 20 items and a "20" value in the "Items per Page" field.
The Asset Publisher should show 5 items per page, and the user should stay on the second page.