Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M5
1. Start Liferay Master
2. Log into the portal with the liferay admin account.
3. Set user's timezone to "(UTC +01:00) Western European Summer Time"
4. Add the Calendar Portlet to any page.
5. Create a new calendar event with the following settings:
- start date: today
- start time: 11:30 PM
- end date: tomorrow
- end time: 12:30 AM
- check "Repeat"
- repeat for 15 occurrences (daily)
6) Select Week View
7) Assess that the Monday of the second week misses the morning part of the event.
8) Select Day view
9) Assess that the morning part of the event is missing every day.