The popup window for a translation of a web content article in draft status does not show all fields of the web content article.
- Create a structure with one repeatable, localizable text field, and one repeatable, non-localizable text field.
- Create a template associated with the structure created in step 1.
- Create a web content article using that structure/template.
- Add a translation of the web content article (Note here how all the fields show correctly). Save the translation.
- After clicking 'Save', you're navigated back to the default translation of the web content, which is now in 'Draft' mode.
- Click the link for the translation created in step 4. (Note here how the non-localizable field does not show.
Expected Result: All fields show on the popup window of the translation of the web content article.
Actual Result: Not all the fields show on the popup window of the translation of the web content article.