Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
OK and Cancel buttons of a popup window opened inside other popup IFRAME are vertically missaligned, they are shown partially outside of popup border.
- This behavior is reproduced only at 6.2.x at after
LPS-55149changed its size to automatic (now it is displayed maximized inside parent window). LPS-48364was also backported to avoid other centering issues of the popup after backporting LPS-55149
Steps to reproduce
- Configure a new site with staging local
- Open publish to live window and click at Pages => change. See step1 image:
- Page selector window will be shown maximized, inside previous window:
- : both OK and Cancel buttons are displayed inside parent window
- : both OK and Cancel buttons are partially displayed outside parent window . See step2 image.
- Additional note: The issue only is reproduced at first load time, after that, if you resize parent or child window, buttons position are recalculated and displayed inside parent window. In addition, the browser window must be relatively tall when loading the modals.