Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M6
Out of the box, Elasticsearch with Liferay's cluster enabled (cluster.link) will automatically create a replica as nodes are added into the network.
- Setup two Liferay bundles for clustering
- Modify the server configuration port of the second bundle to 9080
- Modify the portal ext to point to the same database and include the following for both bundles
- Asset Portal starts up and is clustered
- Navigate to Elasticsearch JSON Rest API to assert the replicas has been added. Note the increment in the port number 9200, 9201, 9203, etc corresponds to the number of nodes and consequently the number of replicas as there is a one to one relationship.
- You can also assert that the replicas are being added and removed in the console output:
Anomalito is the portal instance at port 8080 and Maynard Tibold is the portal instance at port 9080
- Replica added:
- Replica removed: