Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE
1. Install Liferay 6.1 EE GA3
2. Log on as "email@example.com" user, and add an Asset Publisher to he default page.
3. In the Asset Publisher configuration page, select "Manual" in the "Asset Selection" field.
4. Add at least 21 new web contents through the "Add New" button. (so the page controls will appear at the bottom)
5. In the asset list available at the "selection" panel, set "5" at the "Items per Page" selector
Asset Publisher changes the value of the "Number of Items to Display" option to 5 automatically.
The value of "Number of Items to Display" should be handled separately.
Reproduced with the customer's patches
Reproduced with the latest patches for 6.1 EE GA3 (portal-36)
Reproduced on 6.1.x (6fa6d5ba591251f13a571f8c4a7774ae1202e1cc)
Reproduced on 6.2.x (06d8a6bc61d43f51ec640afdd1514a7dc6217814)
Not reproduced on Master (84b1a6a6ab85476dbbc987b967a4acb4b8ffa0a3)
LPS-42439 refactored AssetPublisher's view, and this is why it is not reproducible there. hash: b445f7266e0ace4561ebe81e0e3d306e348bd845