Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M6
Component/s: Documents & Media
At CKEditor, the "Browse Server" functionality displays DL files without any order. This makes finding specific item difficult.
Steps to reproduce
- At DM upload three images called A.jpg, Z.jpg H.jpg (insert at that order with uppercase letters)
- Start editing a web content article and select the insert picture option.
- In Image Properties > Image Info, select "Browse Server".
- : Images are displayed at insertion order: A.jpg, Z.jpg and H.jpg
- : Images are displayed at alphabetical order: A.jpg, H.jpg and Z.jpg
Sites and Folders are sorted at database level (but with some case sensitive limitations) see LPS-51828
Files should be sorted in same way.