Steps to reproduce:
- Configure the portal instance to send mail to a designated email account
- Add a 'user1' who will use that email account
- Make the User's language Spanish
- Give the User an Administrator role
- Navigate to Admin > Content > Bookmarks
- In the portlet configuration, navigate to the 'Entry Updated Email' tab
- In the tab, select the Spanish flag by the subject and body fields
- Add "Spanish" at the beginning of each field
- Login as user1 and subscribe to the Bookmarks porltet
- Logout and log back in as test test
- Add a Bookmark
- Edit the Bookmark in some way
- Navigate to the email account inbox and wait a minute or two
The Subject and Body fields will use their Spanish translation, in the email confirmation.
The email confirmation Subject field uses the Spanish translation, but the Body field remains untranslated.