Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M6
- 6.2, latest Kaleo Workflow plugin installed from Marketplace.
- create a user A. Create a regular role called Editor. Give A role Editor.
- Go to Control Panel/Roles/Editor/Define Permissions/ Site Administration/Content/ Web Content.
- Under General Permissions tick "Access in Site Administration" and View.
- Under Resource Permissions/Web Content tick "Add Web Content" and View.
Basically we are giving A some permissions in order to be able to create web content articles and submit them for publication.
- Go to Control Panel/Workflow/Default Configuration and select Single Approver workflow for Web Content Article.
- login as user A, go to Admin/Content/Web Content/Add/Basic Content, fill something in and click "Submit For Publication".
- login as firstname.lastname@example.org ( Admin)
- Go to My Account/My Workflow Tasks and click on that task.
- Click Assign to me, then OK.
- Click Approve, then OK.
Result: The operation is done and is successful, and the page re-renders. However, the Status is not updated on the page. It still says "Review".
Expected: the page should be properly refreshed, and we should see "Approved" for status.
Master: could not test. The My Account does not contain a My Workflow Tasks tab.