Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
1. Start a Liferay bundle and log on as default admin
2. Place a Nested Portlets portlet on the default page
3. Place a Nested Portlets portlet inside the other Nester Portlets portlet
5. Start dragging the outer Nested Portlets portlet, so we're sure the Drag&Drop is correctly initialized
5. Open the browser's Developer Tools (F12)
6. Open the "Debugger" section
7. Open the file dd-drag.js by choosing it from the file selector (the folder icon on the top left)
8. Search for the first occurence of "_handleMouseDownEvent: function"
9. Create a new breakpoint at the line that says "this.fire(EV_MOUSE_DOWN,
10. Edit the brekpoint's conditions by right-clicking the bullet on the left side of the line
12. Open the Developer Tools' "Console" section
13. Click 5 times on the inner Nested Portlets portlet's body.
- Nothing is logged to the console
This is the expected behaviour because the method "_handleMouseDownEvent" is detached by "Y.DD.Drag._unprep" which is called on "drag:mouseup" as set up in "Y.DD.Delegate.initializer".
- At the first click nothing is logged to the console
- At the second click "dd-drag" is logged once
- At the third click "dd-drag" is logged twice
- At the fourth click "dd-drag" is logged three times
- At the fifth click "dd-drag" is logged four times
In total "dd-drag" is logged to the console 10 times.