Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M6
In normal site without staging and Remote staging enabled site, we can assign members to 'Site teams'. However when we enable local staging, we can't assign site member to 'Site Team'.
- Create a user "Marketing Curator"
- Create s site "Marketing test site"
- Assign the user "Marketing Curator" to the site "Marketing test site"
- Go to the site "Marketing test site" > Users > Site Teams and add a team "Marketing Team"
- Click on Assign Members for the "Marketing Team", Click on Available
- Select the user "Marketing Curator"
Check: 'Marketing Curator' is listed under 'Available' section.
- Enable Local staging for this site
- Go to 'Assign Members' for 'Marketing Team'.
User should be listed under 'available' section no matter if the local staging is enable.
User are not listed under 'available' section after enable local staging.
This doesn't happen with Remote Staging and no staging site.