Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new user, User2, with Administrator privileges;
- Logout as Test Test and login as User2;
- As User2, add a page with the blog portlet;
- Create a new blog entry and mention Test Test, by typing "@test" and clicking on the user display;
- Logout as User2, and login as Test Test;
- Note that Test Test (@test) is mentioned in the blog post;
- Comment on the blog post and mention User2, by typing "@user2" and clicking on the user display;
Expected result: After the comment is saved, a hyperlink should appear where User2 was mentioned.
Actual result: After the comment is saved, there is no hyperlink showing that User2 was mentioned.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal ee-6.2.x GIT ID: 3e397a96656997d355fb860992cfeb07b1d17d95.
Plugins ee-6.2.x GIT ID: 7ff12dfd1bff9b4e415b00561a3299a59672ef2e.