Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
LPS-54512 enabled field values to propagate to newly created web content translations. It seems that this works properly for all field types except the image field.
- Create a structure with a repeatable image field. Save structure.
- Create a template based on the structure from step 1. Save template.
- Create a web content article based off the structure from step 1.
- Add an image to the image field and save the article.
- Create a translation for the article created in step 3.
- Edit the article's default translation created in step 3.
- Add a new image field by clicking the "+" symbol on the original image field.
- Add an image to the new image field and save the article.
- Click the translation created in step 4. Click the "Show" link on the second image field. Note the broken image picture.
Expected Results: The image added to the article's default translation after the new translation was added should display on the new translation correctly.
Actual Results: A broken image picture shows in place of the image from the article's default translation.
This is not reproducible in master.