Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M6
Steps for reproduce:
1. Create a new user "test1".
2. Create a new role "testRole".
3. Go to Control Panel ->Roles, click Assign Members under Action tab on the right of testRole.
4. Update test1 to testRole.
5. Login as test1.
6. Assert test1 has no permission to access to Admin.
7. Login as test. Define testRole has the following permissions:
Blogs: Access in Site Administration
Sites > Site: Go to Site Administration
8. Login as test1.
9. Test1 should has permission to access to Admin.
Test1 still has no permission to access to Admin.
Test1 should has permission to access to Admin.
Workaround: Remove testRole, and assign testRole to test1 again. Login as test1, test1 has permission to access to Admin.