Steps to reproduce:
- Start a clean Liferay bundle.
- Deploy Kaleo & Notifications portlets
- Add the attached Kaleo workflow in the Control Panel: 2 Step.xml
- Go to Documents and Media -> Home -> edit and select your workflow for "Default Workflow for all Document Types". (Note: you can use any content type to reproduce)
- Create two users in addition: user1, user2 (you will need to log in with them).
- Assign them to Liferay site
- Add a profile picture to the default test user and a picture to user1.
- Add Site Content Reviewer Role to user1 on the Site.
- Add Site Owner Role to user2 on the Site.
- Upload a document and submit it for publication.
- Log in with user1.
- Check the notification, assign the task to yourself and approve it.
- Log in with user2.
- Check the notification.
Actual Result: You will see the default test user's profile picture, but user1's name.
Expected result: The profile picture should be user1's.
reproduced on ee-6.2.x @ commit a5a05cdaf3fde688e8be5858f6338877161723e7
reproduced on master